Abstracts for the 12th WTAS can be submitted here from August, 2018.
Submissions to the conference should be in German or English. For submission please choose the language equally to your presentation in order to allow the audience to prepare beforehand. Accepted abstracts will be presented in either oral or poster sessions, there will be no parallel sessions at the meeting. A total of 15 minutes will be allotted for each oral presentation including questions. Presenters of posters are asked to stand by their poster during the poster session to deliver short presentations and answer questions.
The WTAS is a scientific meeting and contributions based primarily on empirical data from within the autism field or other fields relevant to autism will be accepted. Please note that most of the presentations will be in German, but you are welcome to present in English.
We ask for your understanding that due to time restrictions, the scientific committee may ask some presenters to change their format from oral presentations to poster presentations. We will inform applicants about the acceptance of their poster/oral presentations and about official formatting guidelines by beginning of December, 2018. Please note, that all presenters need to register regularly for participating at the WTAS.
The abstracts must be formatted as follows (click here for an example abstract):
- 300 words or less
- Include these five paragraph headings: background, objectives, methods, results, conclusion
- List any financial conflict of interest of each investigator and funding sources (sponsors)
- Provide full contact information for the presenting author (including e-mail address and telephone number)
- Provide a title of no more than 20 words
- List all authors (first and last names) and affiliations